Come UNprepared to the Sunday Practice.
You don't need to rehearse your story.
However, your practice will be effective if you prepare a list of "weaknesses" that you know you have, but you don't know how to talk about them and whether they're worth mentioning at a job interview.Consider mentioning the following weaknesses in your answer:
You can also mention:
- Getting caught up in details
- Unable to let go of projects
- Trouble saying “no” to others
- Managing missed deadlines
- Little experience in certain areas
- Lacking confidence at times
- Difficulty asking for help
- Working with certain personalities
- Maintaining a work-life balance
- Requiring specificity
- being disorganized
- trouble delegating
- being overly self-critical
- being timid in certain contexts
- being too blunt
- being too talkative
Remember that you need to put your answer in a story that makes sense to an interviewer. Your story must have a beginning, a middle, and end, and a lesson.
Tomorrow, during the Sunday Practice, I'll share the exact framework that you can use to talk about your weaknesses so that your answers demonstrate self-awareness and problem-solving skills.
I'll see you tomorrow!
P.S. If you can't attend tomorrow, the replay will be instantly available.