I'm looking for a virtual assistant to help me edit content in Descript
Hey Daring Learners,
I need a virtual assistant. If you know a good candidate, please send them my way!
My ideal virtual assistant is one of my community members or someone who has taken any of my programs.
If you want to work with me and achieve native-like fluency in English faster, reply to this email with a resume and explain your motivation.
| |It's a part-time job. You can be based anywhere in the world. The job would mean:
- Editing video content in Descript
- Editing audio content in Descript (podcast episodes)
- Preparing exercises in Descript
- Creating thumbnails and social media designs in Canva
- Responding to clients' applications
- Sourcing content (movies, podcast episodes, books, etc)
- Editing and organizing my Russian blog (optional if you're not a Russian native speaker)
- Organizing my blog in English
- Updating the website
What you get:
- crazy attention to detail (the more people hate your meticulous nature, the better for the job)
- strong English skills (at least Upper-Intermediate) and a burning desire to improve it
- you're familiar with my work and you've done my exercises
- writing skills (if you have created content in English or communicated with clients in English before, that's a huge advantage)
- fast learner
- you have self-discipline and you don't think that concentrating for an hour is hard work
- you're ready to do a lot of video editing
- you're ready to attend my workshops, do the exercises, and work on your English.
How to apply:
- Access to all my products
- Feedback and coaching from me
- Fast improvement of your English skills
- You will learn to write in English like a pro
- respond to this email with your resume and explain your motivation
- if you don't have a ready resume, don't wait until you have it. List your experience in your email response and explain your motivation.
- $20/hour for starters.
- probation period - 3 months, after which we renegotiate the compensation
- if you live in Russia, the salary is 40,000 RUB/mo for the first three months.
If you feel like you're the right candidate, I look forward to hearing from you!
If you know someone who would be a great candidate, send them my way!I do appreciate your help!Natalia
What's new in the community of practice
© Copyright 2023 Natalia Tokar